Ask Questions about Health, Homeopathy, Medicine - Get Answers from Experts and Peers!
August 26, 2016
sensation and motion, is strengthened. This accounts for stronger pulse waves, higher metabolism and better circulation.
2. Exercise can prevent or reduce gravitational ptosis or sag, as it is commonly called.Ptosis results from uneven flow of blood in the feet, legs and lower abdomen.
3. Improved capillary action in the working of muscular and brain tissue results from exercise carried to the point of real endurance. This permits greater blood flow and gives
the muscles, including the heart, more resistance to fatigue. Massage, heat and moderate exercise are relatively ineffective in producing additional capillary action as compared with
4. The full use of the lungs in vigorous exercise can reduce or prevent lung congestion due to lymph accumulation.
5. Gas and intra-intestinal accumulations can be reduced by exercise that acts to knead and squeeze or vibrate the intraintestinal mass.
6, Better respiratory reserve is developed by persistent exercise. This ensures better breath holding, especially after a standard exercise. With greater respiratory reserves, exercise
7. Improvement in tone and function of veins can be accomplished by repetitiously squeezing and draining the blood out of them and then allowing them to fill.
8. Sweating in exercise aids kidneys by helping to eliminate the waste matter from the body.
9. Consistent exercise leads to improvement in quality of blood. Studies have shown improved haemoglobin levels, relatively greater alkalinity, improved total protein content
and a grater red cell count.
10. Systemic exercise promotes physical strength and mental vigour and strengthens will power and self control leading to harmoni
ous development of the whole system.
Most Users Ever Online: 231
Currently Browsing this Page:
David Kempson: 775
Manish Bhatia: 662
in need of help2: 373
Firuzi Mehta: 335
In need of help: 308
Elaine Lewis: 180
Guest Posters: 27
Newest Members:rathi, Tim Owens, rhcs, diptidas101, puneet garg, md chowdhury, Adhieman Adande, bookmyscans bookmyscans, sams740, montushashi13
Moderators: Alan V. Schmukler: 990, Rochelle: 197, David A. Johnson: 38, John: 18, Shirley Reischman: 190, Pankaj Titar: 7
Administrators: Manish Bhatia: 0, Hpathy.com: 0