Ask Questions about Health, Homeopathy, Medicine – Get Answers from Experts and Peers!
October 14, 2019
Readers are saying:
- Add this book to your toolbox if you’re suffering from acne.
- This book helps you calm your mental chatter around acne, providing relief that has been hard to find elsewhere.
- Find some cognitive behavioral techniques in this book, that are like talk therapy for having acne.
- The book helps you remember to like who you are, regardless of exactly where your skin is at with breakouts.
- Find freedom from acne by using this mind-body approach.
- Useful for teens and adults, says a clinical psychologist who recommends the book in practice.
- “This is a fantastic book. Sometimes acne seems resistant to everything we try against it, whether external or internal. Dr. Patel noticed that the only thing her patients who beat acne had in common was a mental shift: towards getting to know who they are and what they want in life, towards standing up to acne and anyone else in their lives who was pushing them around (even subtly) and trying to get them to be a certain way, rather than themselves. When people get clear on what they want and who they are, and when they can appreciate subtle improvements rather than be blind to them because of perfectionistic all-or-nothing thinking, then things like diet and skincare can be allowed to make a difference.” -Annette Pasternak, the Stop Skin Picking Coach
Reclaim your life from acne.
Are you tired of wasting money and time on creams, pills, supplements, and diets that don’t improve your acne? Maybe you’ve been dreaming of the day when a miracle product will appear that’ll actually work. In the meantime, you’ve been frustrated by the ongoing battle with your skin and having to revolve your life around breakouts.
What the skincare and medical industries don’t tell you is that the mind is a powerful tool that can help you defend your skin against acne, as well as boost your confidence and self-image. Why spend another second changing your whole routine around for acne when you can mentally and practically walk away from it, starting now?
Acne: Just Another Four-Letter Word is a book that will show you how to do just that. You’ll learn how acne is not only a physical symptom, but also a bully that you can stand up to using a unique mind-body approach. Step by step, Dr. Patel explains how to separate your identity from acne, strengthen both your skin and social boundaries, and take back control of your life. Your full-time job shouldn’t have to be tending to this four-letter word. Start writing your goodbye letter to acne today.
Pick up a copy of the book and see if it helps your skin! Available at your local online Amazon marketplace.
Most Users Ever Online: 303
Currently Browsing this Page:
Manish Bhatia: 692
in need of help2: 373
Firuzi Mehta: 343
In need of help: 308
Elaine Lewis: 196
Surabhi Sharma: 164
Guest Posters: 27
Newest Members:Pierre Fontaine, repldradvice, aj3smith16, louanne02j, davidbuttler, eleanorhauser08, princestull40, aartip, jaymetrost, elak
Moderators: Alan V. Schmukler: 1024, Leela D'Souza Francisco: 11, Rochelle: 209, David A. Johnson: 38, John: 18, Shirley Reischman: 223, David Kempson: 775, sigiletzel: 25
Administrators: Manish Bhatia: 0, Hpathy.com: 0