Ask Questions about Health, Homeopathy, Medicine – Get Answers from Experts and Peers!
December 22, 2015
Respected forum members,
Kindly enlighten on the following points.
Cancer and Homeopathy:
- Will there be a temporary Tumor growth / more metastasis before it either regresses or remains stationary if Tumor specific remedy (i.e. remedy matching Tumor qualities only) is given in frequent doses? The question is whether aggravations are seen in pathological prescribing if the remedy is repeated frequently (a)by plussing method (b) without plussing, in sufficient water with a few succusions each time to alter the potency. Dr.A.U.Ramakrishnan advises frequent bombardment on the Cancer system to contain the tumor growth.
- Why is frequent repetition necessary in cases of advanced pathology? Is it because the susceptibility has decreased? If it is so, does it not mean that the organism is extremely weak to throw out symptoms? Will it not amount to whipping the already weak organism by frequent repetitions of the remedy? If it is because the energy of the low potencies used in such cases is exhausted very soon, will not the frequent repetitions cause collateral damage in other tissues with selective affinities?
- If there is no aggravation / appearance of proving symptoms in plussing method, is it because (a) the entire remedy force is swallowed as it were by the tumor (b) every successive dose partially neutralises the previous dose?
- Can plussing method of frequent repetition be adopted if the Kentian constitutional remedy covers the tumor symptoms also? Is it safer to administer a low potency in one or two doses and wait and watch for the reaction in such cases? Will it lead to homeopathic suppression if only Tumor symptom specific remedy is administered in such cases?
- Is it true that constitutional symptoms are not to be seen in all cases of advance pathology?
- Is the question of using Cancer nosodes in actual cases of cancer settled in one way or the other? (a)Will it precipitate the issue (b) will it be an aid as an intercurrent remedy? Similarly in regard to operating upon operable tumors?
- Suppose a patient has suffered prolonged anxiety, fear, subordination etc before tumor formation (Carcinosin) but the tumor is very hard(Scirrhinum), which is the preferred intercurrent nosode in such a case?
- Will a hard tumor become soft before shrinking Or will it continue to shrink maintaining the same hardness?
Warm regards to all members of the forum,
Most Users Ever Online: 231
Currently Browsing this Page:
David Kempson: 775
Manish Bhatia: 667
in need of help2: 373
Firuzi Mehta: 335
In need of help: 308
Elaine Lewis: 180
Surabhi Sharma: 164
Guest Posters: 27
Newest Members:jamesannie, Angel White, ritatono, swati28, Dr. Devina, Paola Meli, huaioejd25, Kelli Revoir, Neerja Kapoor, veggielover
Moderators: Alan V. Schmukler: 992, Rochelle: 200, David A. Johnson: 38, John: 18, Shirley Reischman: 193, Pankaj Titar: 7
Administrators: Manish Bhatia: 0, Hpathy.com: 0