Ask Questions about Health, Homeopathy, Medicine – Get Answers from Experts and Peers!
July 7, 2018
My Aunt is a schizophrenic patent, she is suffering from schizophrenia from last 10 years. My friend has suggested Lachesis and Stramonium for her. But I have a few doubts about the usage and the dose, I would request you to help me whether these medicines are right? Or would you recommend any other medicine? If right what is the dosage?
She is neither a BP patient nor a Diabetic, and does not have any other aliment other than this.
- 15 years before when she was pregnant, a hot water pot slipped and fell on her stomach and the baby died. She accuses her cousin for his act and feels the act was intentionally done by her. She continuously remember this event whenever she comes across with her cousin. Unfortunately her cousin stays with her a week in a month, which makes her more go mad every month.
- Whenever she is mad, she tries to stay in a dark room putting off all the lights.
- She moves away from the home and move alone to her native place, visit unknown places, visit relative houses and speak to people, talks constantly and quickly shifts from one subject to another and talks
- The speech is incoherent, with laughing, singing and rhyming.
- Forget names of the people who are even close to her
- Tries to avoid taking medicines(Chlorpromazine-100mg) which are suggested by Allopathy doctors
- Going to nearest police stations and complaining about her husband and cousin to take an action on them.
- Speaking irrelevant subjects and loose of self control
Since she stongly opposes to meet a doctor for medicine I am posting online Hope someone can help me on this.
July 13, 2018
Dear list .
schizophrenia is better controlled with Ayahuasca , Lachesis , cannibas and hyoscyamus .
Lachesis acts best when the subject is highly suspicious and of uncontrollable rage .
Ayahuasca with spiritual inclinations.
Cannibas with much unrest physical as well as mental .
Hyascyamus with mental unrest and of sexual overtures .
In fact all these medicines can be used in alteration giving a gap of 10 days , in 1m potency .
September 1, 2012
May 25, 2019
July 7, 2019
Patient age, gender, Weight, marital status, country / city.
Please describe main problem in details. what, when, how, why etc etc.
1- constipation history if any ? 2- headache if any ?
3- must select one option which is more from below
a) restlessness .. b) weakness
4- your detailed daily routine ? hourly basis. Morning to evening.
5- is it a reoccurring problem ? your current problem i mean.
6- your were physically inactive or active just before this problem ?
7- do you feel more thirsty or thirst-less ?
8- do you feel more cold in body or hot mostly ?
9- any foul smelling gases ? abdomen ? if smelly please mention.
10- when your suffering or pain or symptoms aggravate / increase ?
and when/how ameliorate / feel better ?
11- do you have had B.P or Diabetes problem ? if yes controlled or not ?
IF PATIENT IS MALE:
Had anyone in his family suffered or died from cancer or T.B ? only consider his father, father’s brothers, grandfather ..
IF PATIENT IS FEMALE:
Had anyone in her family suffered or died from cancer or T.B ? only consider her mother, mother’s sisters, grandmother.
13- Select one option ONLY which is more / dominant
a) Fear (anything if any but dominant if .. b) Anger (if dominant only and mostly) c) Greed (if any dominant) d) Pride
Most Users Ever Online: 303
Currently Browsing this Page:
Manish Bhatia: 686
in need of help2: 373
Firuzi Mehta: 343
In need of help: 308
Elaine Lewis: 189
Surabhi Sharma: 164
Guest Posters: 27
Newest Members:elak, TheJollitybox, rahuja65, drvikasgupta1, Dr ML Clapers, sajidm, laurie dack, Ohnet, drvikasgupta, effectivehealings
Moderators: Alan V. Schmukler: 1023, Leela D'Souza Francisco: 11, Rochelle: 209, David A. Johnson: 38, John: 18, Shirley Reischman: 223, David Kempson: 775, sigiletzel: 25
Administrators: Manish Bhatia: 0, Hpathy.com: 0